girl2

girl2

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Winter in my region of Western New York State has been very strange this year. going from 40 and 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures down to the usual 20 degree Fahrenheit. This past week brought 81 mile per hour winds, much damage to electricity across several counties, and only to bring a potential of a foot of snow in the next few days.

In the past several months, I felt I finally got a few health problems under control. I started exercising again to try to help with the degenerative disc disease in my spine and to lose weight. Not a total success, but somewhat helpful. Depression is somewhat under control. Unfortunately, these problems will always be underlying issues and can come back just as strong if not stronger. The weather has not been helping. If anything, it has made things worse.

I have not been able to get out of the house to go to the YMCA to swim. Several outing that I have been looking forward to have been cancelled due to weather. As if finding an activity to keep my mind from going into a depression is not an option.

The blessings? My house did not lose power. So I am safe and warm with food. My parents live with me, so that is a plus knowing that they are well as well.

Spring, I need you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment